Full course description
Welcome to the Traveling Health Fair!
The Traveling Health Fair is back! Mark your calendars and plan to participate.
This health event is put on once a year at no charge to faculty, staff and postdoctoral fellows to provide information, awareness, self-assessment and personalized consultation on health topics of importance to you.
2021: Women’s Health
Women experience unique health needs and concerns, and this year’s Traveling Health Fair is all about ways women can nourish and protect their bodies and minds throughout their lives.
This unique, virtual event offers you:
1. Educational webinars on three health topics of particular interest to women:
Any or all of these webinars can be attended. Recordings of these webinars will also be available.
- Bone Health – Tuesday March 16, 2021 from 10-10:45am
- Brain Health – Wednesday March 17, 2021, from 1-1:45pm
- Perimenopause and Menopause* – Friday March 19. 2021 from 1-1:45pm
*Health information is focused on individuals who can or will experience menopause or peri-menopause
2. A one-on-one virtual consultation with an expert pharmacist (up to 15 minutes) that includes:
- Review of personal risk factors and health status
- Help to set personal health goals
- Personalized action plans for optimal brain, bone, perimenopause and menopause health
Who should attend a Webinar
- Women who want to learn about bone, brain or perimenopause and menopause health
- Anyone interested in understanding the health needs of women in their lives
Who should have a Consultation
Women who want to be proactive and take action to maintain a healthy body and mind.
To Register for a Consultation: click link emailed to you on March 19. (Consultations will be available on a first come, first serve basis.)
All services are provided by expert pharmacists from the UBC Pharmacists Clinic.
Keywords: VRPTGY, ONCS, VRRNSE, OE, WG, WELLBEING