Full course description
About this workshop
As a UBC employee you may be entitled to a number of benefits- and we realize that sometimes it can be challenging to comprehend what that means. By registering for this self-guided Canvas course, you will have access to an informative webinar on your UBC benefits plans as well as other helpful benefits resources.
Date & time: On-demand course, self paced. There is no specific date or time.
Who is this for?
The training is geared toward campus staff and faculty at UBC Vancouver and Okanagan.
What will you learn?
- Which benefits you are eligible for
- The cost and coverage of your benefits
- How to make claims using your benefits
- What the Employee and Family Assistance Plan offers and how to access these resources
- Who to contact if you have questions
- Janet McHugh (she/her), Benefits Specialist, UBC Central Human Resources
- Lauren Lee (she/her), Workplace Wellbeing Associate EFAP, UBC Central Human Resources
Keywords: Keywords: VRPTGY, ONCS, VRRNSE, OE, WG, ONOG, ONOGUBC, LTBSRG