UBC General Required Courses (Okanagan)
Full program description
There is training that all University employees – faculty, staff, and student employees – are required to complete.
These short trainings are designed to help support the health, safety and wellbeing of all people at the University. Part of UBC’s commitment to our community is to ensure this training is completed in a timely manner.
The following training must be completed by all workers who use UBC electronic information systems:
- New Worker Safety Orientation
- Preventing and Addressing Workplace Bullying and Harassment
- Workplace Violence Prevention Training
- Privacy and Information Security - Fundamentals Part 1
- Privacy and Information Security - Fundamentals Part 2
UBC-V employees should take the Vancouver program, which you can enroll in here.
Supervisors need to complete additional training Safety Supervision at UBC, which you can enroll in here.
If you do not use UBC electronic information systems, enroll in the program here.
Keywords: OE, ONCS, ORLS, UCGLRD, ONOG, OSSY