Workday Basics is a Course
Started Feb 24, 2022
Full course description
Course Objectives: After completing this course, Workday users will be able to navigate the Workday system, initiate and action tasks, understand security and its impact, and access various support channels for additional help.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Navigate the Workday home page
- Use applications and favorites to streamline workflows
- Access worker profiles and the org chart
- Use links and related actions
- Manage your inbox and notifications
- Understand business process and security logic
- Use the Search functionality to find various information
- Find, run, and filter reports
- Access support via various channels
Audience: All UBC Workers
Course Format: Online, Self-Serve
Course Duration: 30 Minutes
Course Requirements: There are no prerequisites for this course.
Assessment: Assessment for this course is in the form of a short quiz designed to aid understanding and knowledge retention.
Keywords: WY, OE, ONOGUBC