Full course description
Course Objectives: After completing this course, UBC salaried staff will be able to manage their personal information, view pay and tax documents, enroll in benefits, manage absence requests, and apply for internal job postings in Workday.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Use the Onboarding Dashboard to review your onboarding progress.
- View your personal information e.g. name, address, certifications, and emergency contacts.
- Update your personal information to reflect changes in your personal life.
- Manage payment elections to specify your preferred payment method(s).
- Update your provincial and federal tax withholding elections.
- View and download your payslip and tax documents e.g. T4.
- Enroll in and manage your eligible employment benefits.
- View your available absence balances and absence calendar.
- Submit and update absence requests.
- Keep a record of your hours using time entry (where applicable).
- Find and apply for internal job postings.
Audience: UBC Salaried Staff
Course Format: Online, Self-Serve
Course Duration: 60 Minutes
Course Requirements: Before taking this course, learners should first complete:
- Workday Basics (Enroll)
Assessment: Assessment for this course is in the form of a short quiz designed to aid understanding and knowledge retention.
Keywords: WY, OE