Full course description
Audience: New and current faculty and staff at UBC Vancouver and Okanagan who are looking to learn more about the benefits plan offered at UBC.
Date and time: This is a pre-recorded webinar that can be viewed at any time. The live session took place on November 8, 2022.
About this webinar:
UBC is committed to creating an outstanding workplace for our 17,000+ employees. One way we do this is by offering employees an extensive benefits package to support their continued health and wellbeing.
Do you know what is covered under your benefits plan or how to view your benefits information in Workday? Janet McHugh and Lauren Lee from the Health, Wellbeing & Benefits team will help you better understand the wide range of benefits available to you with a focus on the Tuition Waiver Benefit.
What will you learn?
- Which benefits you are eligible for
- What your benefits cover and where to find more information (including information on the Tuition Waiver Benefit)
- How to make claims using your benefits
- Tips on making changes to your benefits in Workday
- What the Employee and Family Assistance Plan (EFAP) offers and how to access these resources
- Who to contact if you have questions
- Janet McHugh (she/her), Benefits Specialist, UBC Vancouver Central Human Resources
- Lauren Lee (she/her), Workplace Wellbeing Associate EFAP, UBC Vancouver Central Human Resources
If you have any questions about the webinar, please email Lauren Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: VRPTGY, ONCS, VRRNSE, OE, WG, ONOG, ONOGUBC