Full course description
DESCRIPTION: UBC Faculty, Staff and Student Employees will learn about basic Travel and Expense Management, including how to claim out-of-pocket expenses.
You will also learn how to submit complex expense reports, including reconciling VISA card expenses, foreign currency expenses, international travel, per diems, delegating quick expenses and more!
DELIVERY METHOD: Online, Self-serve
SELF-SERVE COURSE DURATION: ~60 minutes
LEARNING OUTCOMES: By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create an Expense Report: Create an Expense Report for out-of-pocket expenses | Reconcile VISA expenses incurred on UBC Credit Cards | Expense to a PD Fund | Expense to a Grant.
- Create Quick Expenses in Mobile: Learn how to create a Mobile Expense Report and Quick Expenses using Workday's Mobile App
- Create Complex Expense Reports that include:
- Multiple trips on a single expense report
- Distributing costs across multiple Worktags
- Single receipt that includes multiple expense types
- Per Diem with reductions for meals provided
- Foreign currency transactions
- Personal expense on corporate credit card
- Partial Per Diem claims
- FIA (Financial Information Act) expense reporting
- Creating expense reports as a delegate
- Quick Expenses
- Reassigning Quick Expenses as a delegate
- Corporate credit card reconciliation
Keywords: WY, OE