Full course description
DESCRIPTION: UBC Faculty and Staff who are managers with direct reports will get an overview of Workday for team management, review and approvals process and other manager related topics.
This course includes access to IRP's Workday Training Sandbox via a fake Manager account with two direct reports designed just for training.
Optional 1-hour webinars are available for registration beginning in early August and to support continued learning. These webinars will be available until October 2020.
DELIVERY METHOD: Online, Self-serve with Webinar Sign-Up options (register in course)
DURATION: ~60 minutes
OFFICE HOURS SUPPORT: Click here to find information and register for 1:1 Learning Rover Office Hour support as well as upcoming HR and Finance sessions: IRP Office Hours Support Registration Page
LEARNING OUTCOMES: By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Get Started Using Workday for Managers: Get an overview of Workday for Managers.
- Team Management: Employee Records and History, Reporting, Managing your Team and Review/Approval Processes.
- Actions On Behalf of Employees: Enter Time and Absence on behalf of your employees.
- Delegations: Delegate specific tasks, business processes and/or inbox action items.
- Practice in the Sandbox: Get a hands-on experience in Workday and try out the features you learned about in this course.
Keywords: WY, OE