Full course description
DESCRIPTION: Workday Reporting Training is designed for UBC employees to learn about key Reporting features in Workday. Modules include Reporting Overview for Managers, and relevant Quick Reference Guides for HR and Finance Reporting.
DELIVERY METHOD: Online, Self-serve
DURATION: ~45 minutes
LEARNING OUTCOMES: By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Search and find reports in Workday
- Run small and large reports
- Read data in the reports by using filtering and sorting functions
- Improve report performance by taking appropriate actions
- Find the list of frequently used reports
- Understand blank spaces and common access issues
PREPARATION & PREREQUISITES: Workday Basics.
Keywords: WY, OE