Workday for Managers is a Course
Workday for Managers
Full course description
Course Objectives: After completing this course, learners will understand what it means to be a Manager in Workday, additional functionality accessible with this role, what responsibilities the role involves, and how to complete business processes and tasks related to those responsibilities.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Locate and use Manager-specific Workday features.
- Find, run, and read team-level tasks and reports.
- Track worker onboarding and training completion.
- View business process history for a specific worker.
- Understand and manage worker time tracking and absence.
- Navigate processes involved in a worker's employment life cycle.
Course Format: Online, Self-Serve
Course Duration: 60 Minutes
Course Requirements: Before taking this course, learners should first complete:
- Workday Basics
Assessment: At the end of this course is a short knowledge check designed to aid understanding and knowledge retention.
Keywords: WY, OE