Full course description
Course Objectives: After completing this course, UBC student workers will be able to manage their personal information, view pay and tax documents, manage absence requests, and create basic expense reports in Workday.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of the course you will be able to:
- View your personal information e.g. name, address, certifications, and emergency contacts.
- Update your personal information to reflect changes in your personal life.
- Manage payment elections and specify your preferred payment method(s).
- Update your provincial and federal tax withholding elections.
- View and download your payslips and tax documents e.g. T4s
- View your available balances and absence calendar.
- Keep a record of your hours using time entry (where applicable).
- Create and submit basic expense reports.
Audience: UBC Student Workers
Course Format: Online, Self-Serve
Course Duration: 60 Minutes
Course Requirements: Prior to taking this course, learners should first complete the following:
- Workday Basics
Assessment: Assessment for this course is in the form of a short quiz designed to aid understanding and knowledge retention.
Keywords: WY, OE