Full course description
Course Objectives : After taking this course, UBC Faculty, Staff and Student Workers will be able to create expense reports to claim reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses and reconcile UBC VISA Card transactions and cash advances using Workday.
Learning Outcomes : By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the general expense reporting workflow, including the conditional approval step logic.
- Create and submit an expense reports with all the necessary information.
- Reconcile UBC VISA Card transactions on an expense report.
- Review Professional Development Fund availability and submit claims against it.
- Track and review previously submitted expenses.
- Create quick expenses using the Workday Mobile App, and add them to an expense report.
- Request and reconcile a spend authorization and/or a cash advance.
- Delegate expense report tasks to other Workday system users, and perform expense-related tasks as a delegate.
Audience: UBC Faculty, Staff and Student Workers.
Course Format: Online, Self-Serve
Course Duration: 30-60 Minutes
Course Requirements: Before taking this course, learners should complete the following prerequisites:
- Workday Basics
- Workday Finance Foundations
Assessment: Assessment for this course is in the form of a short quiz designed to aid understanding and knowledge retention.
Keywords: WY, OE