Full course description
Advisors, staff, and administrators who support graduate students and/or student academic records, including staff in Graduate Program Offices, staff in the College of Graduate Studies, staff in the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, and staff that support graduate programs that do not fall under the purview of the College of Graduate Studies and/or Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, and who frequently access the SISC to find or view these records in order to complete the functions of their job.
- Student Profile Overview
- Types of Student Profile
- Student Profile & Third-Party Authorization (ES Only)
Learning Outcomes: By the end of this course you will be able to
- Describe the data flow process in Workday for student records from matriculation.
- Differentiate between Active and Historic student records, and outline the procedures to locate them.
- Generate reports to find student records
- Examine the profiles of students with Dual Status as UBC employees. (Understanding)
- Articulate the information and key tasks within various record areas (Personal, Academic, Action Items and Holds, History, Student Financials, Contact).
- Distinguish International, historical, and dual-status student records
INSTRUCTOR: IRP Student Training Team
Keywords: AS, VRPTGY, ONCS, WYST