What you need to know about vaccines (Recorded Webinar) is a Course
What you need to know about vaccines (Recorded Webinar)
Started Feb 24, 2021
Full course description
The UBC Pharmacists Clinic and Human Resources invite staff and faculty to view this 60-minute recorded webinar to learn more about vaccines!
A survey conducted in July 2020 at UBC suggested that the employer role is critical in optimizing vaccine uptake.
This webinar will cover:
- How your immune system fights infection and changes over your lifespan
- How vaccines work to stimulate your immune system
- Vaccine safety
- Introduction to COVID-19 vaccines: mRNA vaccine technology, overview of Health Canada approved vaccines
- Public health measures to practice after vaccination
- Navigating the vaccination resources available to you as a UBC staff or faculty member
- Adrian Ziemczonek, BSc (Pharm), RPh (UBC Pharmacists Clinic)
- Rebecca Smith (Nurse Lead, Occupational and Preventative Health)
Keywords: VRPTGY, ONCS, VRRNSE, OE, WG, WELLBEING