Full course description
The UBC Pharmacists Clinic and Human Resources invite staff and faculty to view this 60-minute recorded webinar to learn more about vaccines!
A survey conducted in July 2020 at UBC suggested that the employer role is critical in optimizing vaccine uptake.
This webinar will cover:
- How your immune system fights infection and changes over your lifespan
- How vaccines work to stimulate your immune system
- Vaccine safety
- Introduction to COVID-19 vaccines: mRNA vaccine technology, overview of Health Canada approved vaccines
- Public health measures to practice after vaccination
- Navigating the vaccination resources available to you as a UBC staff or faculty member
- Adrian Ziemczonek, BSc (Pharm), RPh (UBC Pharmacists Clinic)
- Rebecca Smith (Nurse Lead, Occupational and Preventative Health)
Keywords: VRPTGY, ONCS, VRRNSE, OE, WG, WELLBEING