Full course description
This recorded webinar allows participants to examine several dimensions related to the return to the workplace in the context of COVID-19 and its variants. We address physical health and safety, psychological health, expected behaviours for your role, and effective communication in order to facilitate the transition.
This webinar will be available October 1 - December 31, 2021.
During this seminar, participants will explore:
- Preparing for a safe return to the office; understand protocols and expectations
- Taking care of your emotional health in preparation for my return to the workplace
- Changing routines and adapting to new expectations
- Adopting an effective communication
- Accessing resources for support
The session is facilitated by Jonathan Zinck from UBC's Employee and Family Assistance Program LifeWorks.
Keywords: VRPTGY, ONCS, VRRNSE, OE, WG, WELLBEING