Full course description
Date: April 12, 2022
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
UBC is committed to creating an outstanding workplace for our 17,000+ employees. One way we do this is by offering employees an extensive benefits package to support their continued health and wellbeing.
Do you know what is covered under your benefits plan or how to view your benefits information in Workday? Janet McHugh and Truelove Twumasi from the Health, Wellbeing & Benefits team will help you better understand the wide range of benefits available to you with a focus on the Out of Province/Country Emergency Medical Coverage included under the Extended Health Plan.
Who is this for?
This session is for new and current staff and faculty at UBC Vancouver and Okanagan who are looking to learn more about the benefits plan offered at UBC.
What will you learn?
- Which benefits you are eligible for
- What your benefits cover and where to find more information (including information on Out of Province/Country Emergency Medical Coverage)
- How to make claims using your benefits
- Tips on making changes to your benefits in Workday
- What the Employee and Family Assistance Plan (EFAP) offers and how to access these resources
- Who to contact if you have questions
- Janet McHugh, Benefits Specialist
- Truelove Twumasi, Workplace Wellbeing Programs Specialist
Keywords: Keywords: VRPTGY, ONCS, VRRNSE, OE, WG