Full course description
Date: Wednesday, November 3, 2021
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: First enroll in the course by clicking enroll on this page. The zoom link for the course will then be available on Canvas.
UBC is committed to creating an outstanding workplace for our more than 17,000 employees. One way we do this is by offering employees an extensive benefit package to support their continued health and wellbeing.
Do you know what is covered under your benefits plan or how to view your benefits information in Workday? Janet McHugh and Aisha Tejani from the Health, Wellbeing & Benefits team will help you better understand the wide range of benefits available to you.
Who is this for?
This session is for new and current staff and faculty at UBC Vancouver and Okanagan.
What will you learn?
- Which benefits you are eligible for
- What your benefits cover and where to find more information
- How to make claims using your benefits
- Tips on making changes to your benefits in Workday
- What the Employee and Family Assistance Plan (EFAP) offers and how to access these resources
- Who to contact if you have questions
- Janet McHugh, Benefits Specialist
- Aisha Tejani, Workplace Wellbeing Associate EFAP