Full course description
Audience: All faculty and staff at UBC Vancouver and Okanagan who enrolled in one or more of UBC’s benefits plans and are looking to learn more about the benefits offered at UBC.
Date and time: This is a pre-recorded webinar that can be viewed at any time. The live session took place on November 8, 2023.
About this webinar:
UBC is committed to creating an outstanding workplace for our 17,000+ employees. One way we do this is by offering employees an extensive benefits package to support their continued health and wellbeing.
Janet McHugh and Lauren Lee from the Health, Wellbeing & Benefits team will help you better understand the wide range of benefits available to you, with a focus on effective ways to maximize your coverage.
What will you learn?
- What your benefits cover and where to find more information
- Expenses eligible for the Health Spending Account
- How to effectively submit claims using your benefits
- Coordination of benefits
- Tips on making changes to your benefits in Workday
- What the Employee and Family Assistance Plan (EFAP) offers and how to access these resources with a focus on the new TELUS Health online booking tool
- Who to contact if you have questions.
- Janet McHugh (she/her), Benefits Specialist, Central Human Resources, UBC Vancouver
- Lauren Lee (she/her), Workplace Wellbeing Associate EFAP, Central Human Resources, UBC Vancouver
If you have any questions, please email Lauren Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: VRPTGY, ONCS, VRRNSE, OE, WG, ONOG, ONOGUBC, LTBSRG