Full course description
About this course
This self-paced course focuses on what self-care and community care can look like in your daily life. Participants will first learn about the body’s stress response and how to identify these responses in themselves. From there, participants will explore and learn about tangible tools, resources, and strategies they can use as an individual and within their community to support their wellbeing.
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what self-care and community care can look like in practice
- Recognize the stress response and how it shows up in the body
- Reflect on your own care practices
- Identify evidence-informed practices that could be integrated into your personal and professional life
- Recognize supportive UBC specific resources that are available to support yourself or others
Date: Open enrollment
Who is this for?
All faculty and staff at UBC Vancouver and Okanagan.
This course was created by the Workplace Wellbeing team in Central HR at UBC Vancouver.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Keywords: VRPTGY, ONCS, VRRNSE, OE, WG, WEBK