Full course description
Audience: This session is open to all leaders, faculty and staff at UBC Vancouver and Okanagan who are new to Not Myself Today or are interested in embedding wellbeing into their department or unit.
Date and time: This is a pre-recorded webinar that can be viewed at any time. The live session took place on November 24, 2022.
Learn more about becoming an ambassador for Not Myself Today (NMT). NMT is an evidence-informed, practical solution designed to help faculty, staff, and leaders at UBC create a mental health stigma-free workplace for you and your team. The NMT program is designed to keep things simple, and guide ambassadors with lesson plans and unique tactics to embed more mental health conversations into your workplace.
Join us to learn more, including:
- Overview of the Not Myself Today program
- Highlights of how the program is implemented at UBC
- Activities and resources you can find in the NMT digital portal
- Diana Jung (she/her), Workplace Wellbeing Practices and Learning Consultant, UBC Vancouver, Central Human Resources
- Amanda Swoboda (she/her), Wellbeing Specialist, UBC Okanagan, Human Resources
If you have questions or accommodation requests, please email Lauren Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: OE, VRPTGY, VRRNSE, WG