Full course description
Audience: All faculty and staff at UBC Vancouver and Okanagan
Date and time: This is a pre-recorded webinar that is available to view until Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 11:59 pm PST. The live session took place on November 16, 2022.
Positive psychology focuses on enhancing well-being and helping an individual flourish. It aims to create a more balanced psychology that encompasses the wholeness of the human experience.
At the end of this workshop, participants will have learned about the following:
- How to define happiness and understand the role of positive psychology
- Identify what drives genuine happiness
- Understand the latest research and where you have the greatest impact and influence on your happiness
- Clarify some of the barriers to happiness
- Learn research-based tips and strategies for sustainable happiness
Lise Leroux from UBC's Employee and Family Assistance provider, LifeWorks. Lise is an experienced facilitator, instructional designer, coach, and trainer in learning and development. She specializes in mental health and wellness, leadership and management, and conflict and communication.
If you have any questions, please email Lauren Lee at email@example.com.
Keywords: OE, VRPTGY, VRRNSE, WG