Full course description
This online ergonomics orientation for SHCS Food Service Workers covers the basics of what you need to know to set yourself up for ergonomic success.
This course has the following 5 videos.
Video #1. Ergonomic injury signs, symptoms and reporting.
- In this module you will learn what to do if you are injured or experiencing pain or difficulty with your work.
Video #2. Ergonomic Risk Factors.
- In this video you will learn important ergonomic risk factors that you need to look out for in your jobs.
Video #3. Task Specific Ergonomics.
- In this video you will learn about specific risks in your day to day and what you can do to protect yourself.
Video #4. Safe Lifting Ergonomics.
- In this video you will learn key things to think about and do whenever you need to lift, carry, push or pull.
Video #5. Ergonomics & Stress.
- In this video you will learn about protective factors, what you can do, and UBC's Mental Health Resource
Education in ergonomic risk factors related to one's work environment is required under WSBC.
If you have questions, email email@example.com
Keywords: ES, OE, VRPTGY, VRRNSE