Full course description
About this workshop
The Working Mind (TWM) is an evidence-based program designed to promote mental health and reduce the stigma around mental illness in the workplace. By reducing stigma and discrimination, TWM helps organizations create a culture that fosters greater awareness and support for mental health among employees, managers, and employers.
TWM for employees offers practical knowledge to increase participants’ overall comfort level with mental illness. Upon completing the course, employees will be able to:
- understand mental health and mental illness
- recognize its signs and indicators, in themselves and others
- reduce stigma and negative attitudes toward people with mental health problems
- maintain their own mental health and improve their resilience.
Date: April 7 & 8 (attendance to both sessions is necessary for certification)
- April 7 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- April 8 - 1:00pm -3:00pm
Location: via Zoom
There is no cost associated to this training.
*If you are a manager/supervisor watch for The Working Mind for Leaders.
**The course requires a minimum number of registrants to be met to proceed
For and questions or inquiries, please contact:
Amanda Swoboda, Wellbeing Specialist