Full course description
Join SIT, one of the pioneering companies that led the worldwide adoption of innovation for different industries.
Systematic Inventive Thinking® is a worldwide recognize innovation methodology, that has proved to be a crucial skill for all those looking to remain relevant in the workforce in the coming years.
According to the World Economic Forum's Future of Jobs Report 2020, six of the Top 10 skills employees will need to improve during the next five years are related to the intersection of critical, disciplined thinking habits and creativity, flexible, innovative thinking, and behaviors. Systematic Inventive Thinking® is a method that displays the ideal combination of these.
By the end of the session, you'll have an understanding of:
1. What is innovation? And why is it relevant to you?
2. Fixedness – what prevents us all from thinking up truly new (yet feasible) ideas & solutions, especially in one’s own area of expertise
3. A practical strategy for overcoming fixedness that anyone can employ
4. The surprising role of existing (vs. new/additional) resources in the world of innovative thinking
5. Thinking how these new insights translate into practical application in one’s own day job
HOW TO USE YOUR PD FUNDS:
If you have PD Funds available and you are interested in using them for this workshop, you should enroll first and then submit a PD Funds claim for the cost of the workshop via Workday. For more information, visit PD Funds webpage.
If you would like to withdraw from a course, please submit a written notice via email to email@example.com at least 15 calendar days before the course begins to be eligible for a refund (less a $50 administration fee). We cannot offer refunds for cancellations received less than 15 days before a course begins.