The Power of Your Strengths
Full course description
The Power of Your Strengths course is your key to understand your natural talents. In this course you will understand how to harness your talents and make them work for you. You will learn how your dominant talents help you excel and how to harness talents for productivity, communication and teamwork.
People who focus on their strengths are:
· More confident
· More likely to achieve their goals
· 3X as likely to report having an excellent quality of life
In completing the course and your CliftonStrengths assessment you’ll unlock your greatest potential for success at work. Your strengths offer your greatest potential for success, contribution and energy at work. They are what make you unique.
About the Course
This course is comprised of three components.
1. Self-directed learning module (30 min)
2. CliftonStrengths assessment* (or use a previous assessment) and reflection (30 min)
3. Facilitated (in-person or virtual) workshop, available monthly (2 hour)
All three must be completed to receive a completion certificate.
Through the self-directed module, learners will be able to:
1. Differentiate between talent and strength
2. Appreciate a strengths-based mindset
3. Notice talents in yourself and others
Through the facilitated module, learners will be able to:
1. Describe their own strengths
2. Identify unique contributions of themselves and others
3. Leverage talents to achieve goals
4. Practice a strengths-based approach by listening for strengths
Join us to explore your natural talent themes. Understand how you intuitively think, feel and behave to improve productivity, communication and teamwork.
About the Assessment
Already completed the assessment in the past?
- Good news, you can use your previous report!
New to the assessment?
- The CliftonStrengths assessment is a paid assessment tool through Gallup®
- The assessment is a PD Funds eligible expense.
- Learners can choose between the Top 5 CliftonStrengths report ($19.99 USD) or the CliftonStrengths 34 report ($59.99 USD). If you are unsure of the difference between the two options, this is explained further within the module.