Full course description
Date: Thursday, January 25th, 2024
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. PST
Location: Online via Zoom
Audience: New faculty and staff at UBC Vancouver & Okanagan
UBC is committed to creating an outstanding workplace for our more than 15,000 employees – and one way we do this is by offering employees an extensive benefit package to support their continued health and wellbeing.
Still figuring out what is covered under your benefits plan? The UBC Vancouver Benefits team will help you to better understand the wide range of benefits available to you.
At the end of this 75-minute session, you will:
- Learn which benefits you are eligible for and how to access them including Extended Health and Dental Care, Life Insurance, Employee and Family Assistance Program, Tuition Waiver
- Learn what are the costs, coverages, and how to coordinate and make claims
- Have the opportunity to ask any specific questions directly to the Benefits team during Q&A
- Know who to contact for additional support or questions
Closed-captioning will be enabled.
Janet McHugh (she/her), Benefits Specialist, UBC Vancouver Central Human Resources
Lauren Lee (she/her), Workplace Wellbeing Associate EFAP, UBC Vancouver Central Human Resources
If you have questions or require an accessibility-related measure, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you!
Can't attend this session?
- Register for our next session on Date TBD (10:30AM - 11:45AM)
- Register for access to our recorded webinar, Understanding Your UBC Benefits Plans
Keywords: VRPTGY, ONOG, OE, WG, ONOGUBC