Full course description
DESCRIPTION: UBC Faculty, Staff and Student Employees will learn about advanced Finance topics including submitting purchase requisitions, purchase orders, change orders, requesting a supplier setup, invoice coding and reviewing and more.
Optional 1-hour webinars are available for registration beginning in mid September and to support continued learning. These webinars will be available until October 2020. This course includes access to IRP's Workday Training Sandbox via a fake user account designed just for training.
DELIVERY METHOD: Online, Self-serve with Webinar Sign-Up options (register in course)
Webinar Registration Links:
- 9/23/2020 2:00 pm - 1 hr Webinar
- 10/14/2020 2:00 pm - 1 hr Webinar
- 10/28/2020 10:00 am - 1 hr Webinar
SELF-SERVE COURSE DURATION: ~90 minutes
LEARNING OUTCOMES: By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Submit Purchase Requisitions, PO's and Change Orders: Able to create, update and submit purchase requisitions (both Catalogue and Non-Catalogue) as well access PO's and create change orders.
- Request Supplier Setup: Able to request a supplier setup as well as view / find suppliers and create receipt.
- Practice in the Sandbox: Get a hands-on experience in Workday and try out the features you learned about.
Keywords: WY, OE