Full course description
As an existing UBC Visa cardholder or delegate, you may be faced with occasional situations:
- What do you do when your card doesn’t work?
- Why might a transaction be declined?
- Why is your card suspended and how to reactivate it?
- When, as a card holder, must you interact directly with Scotiabank?
- How can you most effectively use your UBC Visa for your purchasing needs?
Financial Operations’ instructor led session, Using your UBC Visa for maximum impact – Your responsibilities as a Card holder is being provided to assist you in addressing those situations. The session distills the Visa Program policies and requirements for card holders and their delegates with key information and interactive discussion.
The session provides you with required information to:
- Manage your Visa purchases effectively
- Provide timely and correct reconciliation
- Avert card suspension
- Take appropriate action for specific situations, such as limit increases and fraud prevention
- Access needed support when required
This session is not a functional walk through or demonstration of completing tasks in Workday. Please contact the Integrated Service Centre for Workday functional support. This session focuses on the business policies and processes providing the context for required tasks in Workday.
REGISTRATION IS A 2 - STEP PROCESS:
1. Enroll in this course using the Enroll Now at the top of this page.
2. Register for a workshop session.
Enter the course and access the Workshop Registration Module (Module 2) to reserve your date and time. You are not considered registered until you have selected a session to attend.
You have a series of sessions to choose from for your attendance at the live session. Additional session dates and times are added as they are scheduled.
· Friday, January, 27 (10:00 am – 11:00 am)
· Tuesday, February 7 (11:00 am – 12:00 am)
· Thursday, February 23 (11:00 am – 12:00 pm)
· Thursday, March 9 (11:00 am – 12:00 pm)
· Tuesday, March 21 (1:30 pm – 2:30 pm)
Seating for each session is limited to ensure questions can be fully explored.
These sessions are Zoom-enabled. Session details are sent to you when you confirm your reservation.
OE, VRPTGY, FE