Full course description
As an existing UBC Visa cardholder or delegate, you may be faced with occasional situations:
- What do you do when your card doesn’t work?
- Why might a transaction be declined?
- Why is your card suspended and how to reactivate it?
- When, as a card holder, must you interact directly with Scotiabank?
- How can you most effectively use your UBC Visa for your purchasing needs?
Financial Operations’ instructor led session, Using your UBC Visa for maximum impact – Your responsibilities as a Card holder is being provided to assist you in addressing those situations. The session distills the Visa Program policies and requirements for card holders and their delegates with key information and interactive discussion.
The session provides you with required information to:
- Manage your Visa purchases effectively
- Provide timely and correct reconciliation
- Avert card suspension
- Take appropriate action for specific situations, such as limit increases and fraud prevention
- Access needed support when required
This session is not a functional walk through or demonstration of completing tasks in Workday. Please contact the Integrated Service Centre for Workday functional support. This session focuses on the business policies and processes providing the context for required tasks in Workday.
You have 4 sessions to choose from:
- Thursday September 29, 2022 at 11:00 am
- Thursday October 27, 2022 at 10:00 am
- Wednesday November 16, 2022 at 2:00 pm
- Thursday December 8, 2022 at 11:00 am
These sessions are Zoom-enabled. Session details are sent to you when you confirm your reservation.
Once you have enrolled for the session, please go to the course and access the Workshop Registration Module to reserve your date and time.
OE, VRPTGY, FE