Full course description
Hi and welcome to the Financial Operations Community Training Instructor-Led session that provides solutions when there is not an invoice provided by suppliers.
This session benefits UBC Faculties or Staff who deal with suppliers and have experienced events where there are no receipts to confirm the payment.
As a UBC Faculty or Staff who deal with suppliers, you may face situations or events when you:
- Struggle to identify the purpose of the SIR Module
- Experience issues with the SIR Module
- Don't recognize events when the SIR Module can be used
- Can't identify the documents accepted and their features in the SIR Module
- Have a hard time recognizing the process of the SIR Module
- Don't know the importance of the HR Assessment Form in the SIR Process
This on-demand, online session is being provided to assist you in addressing those situations
The session provides you with the required information to:
- Understand what is the SIR module
- Identify the SIR module purpose
- Spot the principal issues with the SIR module
- Pinpoint the situations when the SIR module can be used
- Recognize the features of the documents accepted
- Recognize what documents are not allowable
- Identify the process of the SIR module
- Identify the importance of the HR Assessment Form in the SIR process
Please note that this session:
- Is not a functional walk-through or demonstration of entering a form in Workday
- Does not provide a step-by-step process on how to fill up a Supplier Invoice Request
This session focuses on the business policies and processes providing the context for required tasks in Workday
Please contact the Integrated Service Centre for Workday functional support.
REGISTRATION IS A 2-STEP PROCESS:
1. Enroll in this course using the Enroll Now at the top of this page.
2. Register for a workshop session.
Enter the course and access the Workshop Registration Module (Module 2) to reserve your date and time. You are not considered registered until you have selected a session to attend.
You have a series of sessions to choose from for your attendance at the live session. Additional session dates and times are added as they are scheduled
- Tuesday, April 09th, 2024 at 13:00 PT
- Tuesday, May 07th, 2024 at 11:00 am PT
- Tuesday, June 25th, 2024 at 13:00 PT
Seating for each session is limited to ensure questions can be fully explored.
These sessions are Zoom-enabled. Session details are sent to you when you confirm your reservation.
Resources from the session, such as the presentation and links to supporting documentation are made available to you after you attend a selected session.