Full course description
The session provides you with required information to:
- describe the EIB process and your role within it
- effectively complete the EIB template
- successfully create Accounting Journals using EIB
- minimize errors in the process by avoiding common mistakes
- use tips and tricks to simplify the process
Our focus during this session is on UBC’s business policies and processes. These provide the context for the tasks you perform in Workday. We will provide helpful tips to assist you with your workday tasks. For further Workday support, we recommend you contact Integrated Service Centre.
Session resources and references, such as links to supporting documentation are made available to you after completion of the self-directed module and evaluation.
Keywords: OE, VRPTGY, FE, JBSCTG, Finance, Financial Operations, EIB, Accounting Journals, Data Management